View Single Post
Old 11.04.2020, 11:37 AM   #39
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
No idea why he wants counting to stop and current numbers to be considered final, when everywhere I check shows Biden leading in both popular vote and electoral votes.
CNN has been explaining this all day long. All votes that still need to be counted are mail-in ballots, which are predominantly Democratic votes (probably, because they still need to be counted), and most are from the heavier populated urban counties. Philadelphia County is still at 64% whereas other more rural counties in Pennsylvania state are already fully counted.
I've been watching CNN all day, it's like watching grass grow.

I don't understand why your voting process is so elaborate and difficult. E.g. overseas military personnel can send their vote on Election Day by mail, and you'll need to wait another 10 days or so to make sure that they can be counted as well.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|