View Single Post
Old 10.08.2017, 10:32 AM   #1773
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

Anyone been watching this? I've just finished episode 5 of the ten there are and it really is something else. The interviews with people from both the North Vietnamese and American soldiers are definitely the highlights.

Just reminds you how much of a fucking mess the whole thing was. With all this, it still impresses me that the Labour government at the time refused to send significant troops there. Full well knowing how much of a cluster fuck the thing was, and also how much worse it was going to get.

But yeah, if you haven't seen it I'd recommend it highly.

oh hell yeah ive been looking forward to it but it's a little inaccessible at the moment-- they've been charging 50 bucks to "pre-stream it" last i heard

once it's up free somewhere i'll watch it

--

eta: it's now streamable from the pbs website! but i can't stream much at home haaa haa haaa. (this is why i can't watch football). primitive tech! i'll wait for the dvd to hit the library.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|