View Single Post
Old 01.19.2015, 02:26 PM   #57
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Tried to listen to this on Soundcloud, but the site is on the blink.

Anyhoo, it's not new, but it's the new album i've heard this week. So fuck yer rules

http://consequenceofsound.files.word...8-am.png?w=673

I'm a big fan of soundtrack albums, and whilst I may not like NIN Trent Reznor's soundtrack work has so far been brilliant. This is no exception. read that David Fincher wanted a soundtrack that lulls you into a false sense of warmth. For example on the track 'With Suspicion' it has this great synth sound that feels relaxing, calming. Like a Vangelis song from one of his 80's albums. However to stop you feeling calm they work this tense throbbing sound. It works brilliantly and makes you sit uncomfortably. Especially (and I guess most importantly) in the film.

On a side note, if there's one guy I'd love to see do a soundtrack is Aphex Twin.

Speaking of the Gone Girl soundtrack. This is one of the bet songs I've heard in a while. Incredible.

Technically, Missing

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|