View Single Post
Old 01.18.2019, 10:55 PM   #5630
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Because I’m a long-standing member of SYG for close to twenty years. I don’t recall ever being concerned about being liked......but I do know I have the respect of many!

I share truth and personal opinion and I don’t cuss or belittle others. I proudly stand by my post and enjoy the back-and-forth conversation......especially gems such as this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wow. is that a souvenir from your lobotomy? damn...

Truth is, I think many here grow furious with me because I don’t react in anger and this pisses them off way more than anything I have to say about President Trump.

Genteel, why don’t you quote and reply to anything I’ve posted if you think it’s wrong?.....come at me bro : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Can I ask you why you still post this stuff on this forum at your age, when you know full well nobody is going to agree with you or like you?
C
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|