View Single Post
Old 04.26.2014, 10:47 PM   #40
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the christscum in this town believe witches are real and satan is literally in their head telling them bad thoughts.

one time this asshole with his wife started preaching to me on the street. my effeminate voice moved him to tell me that he'd exorcized people and the demons came out of them in a voice belonging to the opposite gender of the body of the person they lived in. i told him "if you're god was real i'd kill him." he swung a punch at me but stopped and froze it just before making contact. i couldnt stop laughing.

these christofacist bumpkins would have me hung if they got their way so fuck them all.

FUCK EM

burn their churches and all the obese acoustic guitar players will roast alive while they're screaming "PRAISE BE!" the fucking scunges
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|