View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 10:16 PM   #35
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ yeah, all the cool people are already in Valhalla.

the tape is from a public radio broadcast of circa '93 dancehall artists from Jamdown. I just happened to live in Dallass at the time that I recorded it.

truthfully, I have almost just as large of a (dancehall) reggae collection, and could likely make a superior mix, but them again, so might you. I've just been listening to old tapes lately, and remembered how much I lived for this weekly broadcast (to the point of recording it).

of course, all of this involves time that I won't likely have for another month, but once I have a chance to upload it, I'll toss you a link.

maybe once all of that is said and done, I might also be able to take the time to make a mix of my own, from my own collection, and send you a link to that too, if you like. nobody else really likes dancehall, like I do, and maybe you too, friend.

syg is a place to meet nice people.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|