View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 08:44 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i think being an immigrant definitely makes things somewhat harder socially

maybe you should take up an American accent. works for me.

then again, although I meet new and interesting people, and the folks at work treat me well, I seriously have no time for any friends beyond that of my son and my wife.

I leave the house at 5:45am and I'm not back until 7:45pm, so the thought of anything more than dinner, making tomorrows lunch, a few Star Trek episodes and some sleep is beyond me.

there's been plenty of cool people on the trains, and few downtown, but I reckon until I move out of the god-cursed bush, I'm fucked for "friends".

synopsis: change the accent.

by-the-by: would you be interested in me ripping an old cassette tape I found? it's dancehall reggae from a public access radio station in Dallas, from 1993. I plan to put it to digital, for my own listening loving, but thought you might find it interesting as well....bred'rin.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|