View Single Post
Old 04.17.2014, 07:34 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
not at all, i was raised in a worse area, most bulgarian people are really negative and paranoid and that might be part of my problem, i think being an immigrant definitely makes things somewhat harder socially

ah yeah, i see. being an immigrant definitely has its stresses. i'm one too. takes some time to adjust.

if your upbringing makes you paranoid and negative you might be tuning to the frequency of the paranoid and negative in your new place. what in bulgaria was "normal" here is more "criminal." makes sense?

it takes time to get absorbed into a culture. the humanities are a good way to "get" a culture-- art, music, literature, history... but i'd also try some kind of therapy. not sure if it's available to you, but that might be a way to tweak your attitudes/behaviors to something more fitting to your new social environment, if that makes sense.

and maybe do some theatre.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|