View Single Post
Old 11.16.2009, 09:36 PM   #32
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
sun ra was a real intellectual which kool keith isn't. i think pollard is more consistant than kool keith.

I havent decided. I mean I've read some Kool Keith interviews that are so.... alright listen. In 2002 or so Kool Keith was going on and on about how Southern Hip Hop was the only interesting hip hop. He referenced the interesting cadences, and the minimalism of the beats. Back then I was like WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??? But NOW, I realize he knew what the fuck was up.

Also, I'd say Keith and Pollard have similar track records. And trust me, I've been just as obsessive about both of them.