View Single Post
Old 07.21.2016, 06:39 PM   #14
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
From Nels Cline HQ:

Quote:
"I Have Dreamed," the Richard Rodgers/Oscar Hammerstein II standard, is the latest offering from Nels Cline's Lovers - out Aug. 5 on Blue Note Records. Step inside the studio with Nels, conductor Michael Leonhart and the ensemble in the video above.

Download "I Have Dreamed," plus "The Bed We Made" (one of Cline's original compositions on Lovers) and "Beautiful Love" instantly when you preorder.

Preorder now for a chance to win a signed copy of Lovers vinyl (winner drawn tomorrow on July 22) and be eligible for a dinner with Nels. Details here, and browse the Lovers merch.

- Nels HQ
Also:

Quote:
P.S. Just announced: GOO, a new ICON Series Signature Pedal developed in collaboration with ToneConcepts. Nels' first signature pedal is a distortion that combines the best characteristics of his favorites along with a simple gig-friendly design. Preorder 1 of just 250 now.

PREORDER GOO

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|