View Single Post
Old 07.15.2013, 12:25 PM   #27
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
dead_battery, sometimes your a real pain in the ass, shit sometimes I'M a real pain in the ass too, but honestly, this "self-defense" shit honestly passes the smell test for you? I've read a lot of your more intelligent posts, how can you not smell this bullshit?

By the way, sorry in advance if it seems I am lashing out against you, I probably am, this shit has me pretty upset, and unfortunately I've been essentially barking at anybody who even remotely defends Zimmerman. Its just how I feel to the core and essence of my being, and even a year and half ago we ALL knew Zimmerman was going to walk, so in reality its people's reactions and comments that have me the most upset and disappointed, not the verdict itself. In a backwards, racist, and corrupt nation like the US we've come to expect, even anticipate situations like this. It quite literally happens everyday. However, when so many people can't seem to see what is right in front of the rest of our faces, that is cause for alarm.

ok - fair enough. i dont experience these realities so i dont know. there's obviously problems here too complex and emotional for mere ideals to solve.

i dont smell bs here because i saw from the start that people wanted this to fit a pre made narrative - evil white racist shoots defenceless black innocent - it would have served their agenda (which is not inherently bad!). it could have been the jump start that the Obama liberals needed to get some action on gun control back on the table.

but it was a fumble. the narrative wrote itself in peoples minds and it turned out not to be what they thought it was. i get why they got carried away.

and at the end of all of this the actual racists and gun toting maniacs have nothing to worry about, and a young man is dead. it's not a happy story.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|