View Single Post
Old 07.15.2013, 11:22 AM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

So? He shot and killed an unarmed teenager, I could careless if the motherfucker was the head counsel for the NAACP, bullshit is bullshit wherever it comes from.

Quote:
Martin was a paranoid and thuggish young man who happened to be black. He was punching Zimmerman in the face and smacking his head off the kerb.

Correction, it was a sidewalk. Further, its easy for anyone to shift the narrative around, because Trayvon is dead, and can't speak for himself. Even if he was whooping Zimmerman's ass, HOW DOES AN ASS-BEATING JUSTIFY LETHAL FORCE?? VINDICATE SUMMARY EXECUTION??

Quote:
Zimmerman defended himself because he was being physically assaulted.

With a gun??

Quote:
He also has a right to be concerned about who is walking around his neighbourhood after dark.

Yeah, you know what with all those scary blacks out there

Quote:
If young black men have a high incidence of crime, then, when you are in that fight or flight moment trying to assess someone for danger, taking into account their blackness is a judgement the brain is likely to rush to.

Sighs.

Quote:
This is not necessarily racist,

ACTUALLY IT FUCKING IS, but somehow I'm not surprised in the least.

Quote:
But of course, America is simply in permanent hysteria over black people.

That is because last time I checked, there is still massive structural racism in the "legal" system, in public education, in national policy, and in employment. Its easy for people who aren't black to dismiss this as not true, but that doesn't negate the reality that it is.

Quote:
I see this because of my outsider perspective and its really sick.

Actually it just shows how you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Quote:
They will always be black people before they are people. Both the left and the right have reasons for this. It's a stupid game that everybody plays.

Only to racists and closet racists, to the rest of us, believe it or not, black people ARE just people, and they happen to be black

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|