View Single Post
Old 09.25.2013, 10:08 PM   #36205
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha. No. It's not a great story. My housemate downstairs was having some farewell drinks with some Italian friends staying with her. She saw me in the kitchen and asked me to join them for some shots. So we had some shots, chatted a bit, then these weird vibes from my housemate. I still can't work out what could've caused it. So I thanked them for the shots, wished her friends a safe journey home and went back upstairs, pretty confused.

sounds like a larry david type situation. one of the reaons i hate social life-- people are pests. anyway, were the italians transgender? or is your housemate? any idea what you could have said--or done? you didn't start talking about "that fucking dego, dicanio", did you? ha ha. anyway, i hope you solve the mystery so we can get some closure.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|