View Single Post
Old 06.14.2012, 05:03 PM   #1525
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Peeved about the rumors of Moyes' exit to Tottenham. I've a feeling that Martinez will be more likely. We'll see. BUT if he did go then god knows who we could get to replace him.

AND if he did go you can bet your bottom dollar that (if they don't go now) Fellaini, Baines, Jelavic will go.

I'm a bit bemused about this whole cult of Martinez thing. He kept a team in the Prem by a whisker, arguably due more to Victor Moses hitting some form than anything he did. From speculation about being sacked from Wigan to being in the frame for jobs at Liverpool and Spurs, I'm not saying Martinez is a bad manager but his sudden in-demand status does seem a bit odd.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|