View Single Post
Old 11.21.2010, 04:09 PM   #133
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Yikes, back from the dead! And I thought hallowe'en was over. Anyway, in regards to still having copies of ANY of the submissions for Vol. 3- nope. This is over a year ago now and I had my traditional yearly computer-breakdown/purchase of a new hard drive about 8 months ago. Sorry guys! I don't even have my own version of 'Inhuman' anywhere.

So, um, once again from the top? If we can resurrect this fully it would be great, and I'm up for an 'originals' volume- I'd be tempted to donate a track from any one of my multiple rap albums as well as my work-in-progress crescent city soul and bossa nova joints
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|