Thread: Ask Pookie
View Single Post
Old 08.25.2007, 10:37 AM   #556
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I predict lots of cars driving round and round a circuit and absolutely nothing of interest happening.

We just need a golf thread now, and I can give up on this board once and for all.

Dear Pookie,

why are you so cynical

—Synonyms 1, 3. Cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, satirical imply holding a low opinion of humanity. Cynical suggests a disbelief in the sincerity of human motives: cynical about honesty. Pessimistic implies a more or less habitual disposition to look on the dark side of things, and to believe that the worst will happen: pessimistic as to the future. Sarcastic refers to sneering or making cutting jibes: sarcastic about a profession of faith. Satirical suggests expressing scorn or ridicule by saying the opposite of what one means: a satirical attack on his political promises.

from time to time?

yours Allux Ferox.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|