View Single Post
Old 01.24.2021, 11:40 PM   #9194
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
yes, after the Trump administration, we are thoroughly dead inside. Give us time to resurrect.
increasing voltage to 400...

clear!

im in a very optimistic mood right now. noise aside, the speeding up of the vaccinations is starting to become visible in my area. yes, shit will happen as it often does, but more vaccination is great not just for public health but for the economy.

the impending stimulus is also good, and i agree that not everyone needs it but people need to stay alive till the economy picks up again.

i'm also bullish on future outcomes of the infrastructure plan. we sure need a fucking upgrade from the eisenhower era, and putting people to work should be a much better stimulus than quantitative easing, plus yield economic dividends for generations

and didn't you see fauci free at last? that's gotta be worth something.

there's a difference between skepticism and cynicism. one thing is to not be sure future outcomes; another is to deny the validity of present developments. yes it is better already and by far. pandemic management by science not tantrum? yes please.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|