View Single Post
Old 02.15.2012, 11:09 PM   #63
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
I think here is your problem. You are presumably American looking out to the world through American eyes. Fine.

Here is where you are wrong, you are judging societies wholly based upon there economic attributes. You make no considerations for the spiritual, artistic, health or academic. The number one priority for Russians might be brotherhood, Family for French, for Tibetans the holistic spiritual well-being.
I am not going to deny the fantastic economic progress and superiority of the USA. It is just not the number priority for all people living on the globe.

I really don't think that you, average American male, has communist brotherhood within you. So don't bother with something you'll never understand. It is beyond my ability to freestyle rap, so I just leave it at that. Maybe you should too.

i think your problem is that you're making straw man arguments. or maybe that was an honest answer and your problem is with reading for comprehension. i mean if you're going to talk to yourself there's no need to quote what i wrote, right?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|