View Single Post
Old 04.08.2010, 01:05 AM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Um, okay. If you say so. I'm actually not very good at a lot of things, but I'll take your word for it. And while I appreciate your sarcasm, I really am not condescending, egotistical, or delusional in the least, I'm just honest...

..and anyway, this isn't something that takes any talent or skill -- a monkey can (and has) put words together. There's, what, 50 BILLION words, at least? So, what is that -- literally, an infinite number of combinations for those 50,000,000,000+ words?...

The trick is to come up with band names that can be searched on google to ONLY bring up your band's name. When I came up with "Scissor Shock" and "RUINHORSE"... well, look... nothing comes up except things related to those bands. As for Robe., a bunch of bullshit (usually related to WoW) comes up in google, but I made sure and added the period at the end to make it more distinct and important-sounding.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|