View Single Post
Old 07.23.2008, 02:37 AM   #1
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Hey all
so i'm going to cut this short, but i'm trying to prepare a reasonable list of maybe 30 English / American music magazines / webzines that i could send the promos for our two forthcoming releases to.
You can always check what both bands sound like (Cornflakes Heroes and Guernica) on the website, but i'm looking for magazines / webzines that are into indie rock / pop and avant-rock that is not too obscure, you see. I also need you to indicate places in which it's not IMPOSSIBLE to get a review, you know.
So i need your help so i can build this list, ultimately i actually need email and postal address but i can do my own research as long as you give me names/URLs.
thanks you all.

GO!