View Single Post
Old 05.16.2007, 04:48 PM   #54
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic Nurse is underrated.
The structures in the songs are amazing, I mean they really thought this album through it was not like they were saying:" Hey grab a Jazzmaster and let's make these Marshalls explode!" No, the songs are catchy and yet filled with noise. For example the solo part in Patter Recognition is fucked up beyond all recognition! I love you Golden Blue is a masterpiece and I noticed it the first time I heared the song. That song contains some off the nicest riffs I've ever heared...
Bottomline is I love this album, it's also the second album I've ever bought which probably has an influence on the choice I made but that still doesn't take away the fact that Sonic Nurse ROCKS!

Phew, I'm glad I got that out of my system.