View Single Post
Old 03.30.2017, 11:36 AM   #40208
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Not sure if that was Tekken. Sounds like something else. Tekken was 3D.And that game at a competitive level is insanely hard. So much focus on the movement and every character has like 300 moves. Tekken is Korea's game. There's a technique called 'Korean Backdash'. I love video games, but it's so hard to find time for them sometimes. I can barely play single player games because I get too immersed and I have to play it for a few hours. I have like 4 games to beat at the moment and I'm no where near done with the first. This is another reason why I like street fighter, I can play it for 20 minutes and that's it. I don't have to finish any levels or anything. Just whoop some ass and continue figuring out what works and what doesn't. Or just practice inputs/combos for 20 minutes. But I can also play it for 5 hours straight. It's perfect. Also, if you like snowboarding games, please tell me you played SSX.

Im pretty sure it was Tekken. I looked up "Tekken old man" on Google and found pictures of the dude in mini-old-guy mode and beast mode (big muscular old guy with upward/outward hair).

Hell yes I played SSX. Only the first one though, for PS2. I see there are shitloads more now. But yeah, I loved snowboarding games. I never got into skateboarding games for some reason.

I used to just come home from school, plop myself down with some Aphex Twin or maybe NIN on the discman, and go to town on Coolboarders. I got really fucking good at that game. And Coolboarders 2.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|