View Single Post
Old 08.20.2010, 06:14 AM   #19
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Watching older black and white movies. Silent films are especially interesting in the AM. Like Ben-Hur: A Tale of The Christ from 1925, that one is great.

Listening to Coast to Coast AM. Usually I'll just go to the archive page and hit a topic that particularly draws me that night, I find myself hitting the open lines and ghost stories mostly.

Living somewhat out in the country, stargazing is pretty plentiful and eyecatching. I usually don't do it though because it just leads to me thinking about things that depress me greatly. If I had the right person to talk to it'd probably make it alot more enjoyable.

there are a number of others. Watching old nick shows, reading, writing, playing my guitar. I just feel more expansive during the night, definitely my favorite time of day.

Bummer about the phone, my cellphone was drowned after the canoe I was paddling in was tipped over due to being rammed by another canoe while I wasn't looking. Instead I was examining the shore to see whether or not it was indeed a snake I saw slithering nearby. So while treading water I couldn't decide whether to look for my phone or look for the would be snake. My phone hasn't worked since.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|