View Single Post
Old 08.20.2010, 03:52 AM   #14
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I tend to be up most nights (my job calls for me to be 2-3 nights a week), and when I'm off I love working myself into a delirious state, as I feel it is when I am most creative.

Drawing/painting

Playing/listening to music

Reading

Wandering around the beautiful streets of downtown Macon (esp during the colder months)

Sex, for sure...I prefer sex in the dark. Fuck that, I prefer almost everything in the dark. I have a particular distaste for the sun most days.

I (obviously) enjoy drinking...even though I've been taking a break from it. Smoking too, from time to time.

The moon is one of my best friends. We say hello + goodbye nearly every night/morning of the week.