View Single Post
Old 02.03.2012, 03:38 PM   #15394
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
cool post demonrail. In fact, I've been meaning to dig into some of howard hawks' films... I'm not familiar with his work unfortunately. I'm definitely drawn to film in general from the 40s, 50s, 60s and so on. some that I'm a fan of are Billy Wilder, Ed Wood, Hitchock, Lumet... hawks particularly caught my attention when I heard somewhere that jean luc godard considered hawks to be one of his inspirations. I found that strange for some reason. As for scientists and aliens in the 50s... a lot of those films wouldn't be made today without the perpetual explosions and effects in the way of them. I'll look into some of those films you posted.

if you get into hawks make sure to check out rio lobo, everybody seems to think that movie sucks but i really liked it
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|