View Single Post
Old 03.18.2010, 08:47 PM   #7
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
As Kuwa Slayne said, great analysis batreleaser. It's weird because for the longest time I'd managed to convince myself that TLaDiLA was actually made by Michael Mann. I'd love to see it in a double bill with Heat. Either way, I dread to imagine just how much coke was taken during the making of that film. I watch it and I can't help imagining the entire cast and crew taking one enormous line immediately prior to filming each scene. The only other film I can think of that feels as narcotically fueled as TLaDiLA is maybe Abel Ferrara's The Blackout - which from what I understand may as well have been bankrolled in Bolivia.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|