View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 03:45 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
Thiss hit is so stupid. Its been on the news for a couple of days now.
Hey lets stop working in a country where we're not allowed to work to protest our right to rights. Maybe if they came legally they'd get something. They were saying shit how they help america and they work for america. So your telling me you crossed the boarders illegally, broke numerous jobs, because you want to help America? Fuck that man. Fuck off.

"Until the philosphy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanantly discredited and abandoned then everywhere will be the threat of war."

check it, your ignorance will be the death of you one day, literally. you see how solid people gathered? its always the same ol shit in Amerikkka, leaders speak and movements cease, but it is not the case here. continue your racist/facist/imperialist philosphy, it only throught more coal on the fire. its the classic tale, which came first the chicken or the egg, well in this case, i'm sure the Europeans (myself included) were not here before those of indigenous ancestory, and this is reality and this is truth. as it has been said, these people didn't cross the border, the border crossed them, and somebody is going to have to pay the piper kind young lad. jah call upon the youth for they strong, so I encourage you now to live in the right and not the wrong. cast aside your stony heart and lively up yourself to the reality of life today. the change is going to come soon, not far away in the book, seen?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|