View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 04:01 PM   #37340
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
never said you should shut up. I like conversing with you.

I am saying that the energy you put forth railing against the system set up to fuck you, is better served in active decisions and choices that would benefit you.

I had to do it. I am not special. I was an addicted human who loves cigarettes more than you could ever imagine. but when the shit hits the fan, you either choose to change your habit, or you choose to stay in your habit. simple as pie.

the one thing that differentiates us from the animals is our ability to make our decisions based on conscious thought as opposed to sensory reflex. That is what is referrred to by the concept of free will. without free will human would never have mastered fire, would never have been able to create agriculture, or any of the many things which make our lives possible the way they are.