View Single Post
Old 01.29.2009, 05:52 PM   #14449
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
mmm you can always manage some free time by yourself to do what you gotta do.
that's what i do, but then i don't have the same background. having spent one year and a half solo before the relationship i'm in now makes me appreciate what i've got. totally.
But i've got the best wife in the world so there.

ona side note , Rob, two unrelated questions:
- have a you ever met Jandek in Houston??? Do you know who this guy is, if he works somewhere? Ive been intrigued in the last couple of days.
- what was yr ex-wife SYG name again? I do rememebr the cheeto days and yr wife would post here quite frequently. I think i remember she was an Art teacher or something; she sent me a couple of cool PMs about art in general and she seemed like a nice person. Are you totally estrangednow? if you don't mind me asking of course ; if you do mind, just ignore the post ; but that post reminded me of these days back in huh 2004 i guess with my old rubywithwings identity.
over and out.