View Single Post
Old 11.09.2010, 09:39 AM   #13136
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
BTW, the Kill Bill cut talk reminded me of something really awesome that most people don't know...

If you buy the first Scream on VHS, it's the unrated directors cut. The back of the VHS says its rated R, but in fact it's a longer more violent cut than the DVD release. Sadly, no unrated cut of Scream has been released on DVD. At least not in the States anyway.

I am gonna look for that. They are cheesy movies, but classic. I love the violence. I saw Scream II in the theatre before it was released to the "public" We somehow got special tickets for the preview release before the actual release. It was really cool in the theatre.

All this theatre talk...has anyone seen the saw3-d version that came out yet? I am interested.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|