View Single Post
Old 05.27.2015, 03:17 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
old car, paid off years ago. electrical system woks. water in exhaust and maybe in engine. letting it dry out before I see what's up. only had liability insurance on it cuz it was so old. Maybe renter's insurance will cover it.

at least my wife and I were looking to get me a new car anyways.....

damn, those cars are THE BEST because you don't have to pay for them. fixing is always cheaper than buying unless the car is completely shot. i mean, even replacing the engine and transmission beats monthly payments.

do NOT try to start it though! you're going to need a mechanic to take it apart but i bet those are busy right now. check exhaust, transmission, engine, electronics.

renters insurance won't cover that unless you have flood insurance which is federal-- so probably you don't have it (do you have flood insurance?).

can i ask what make/model? manual or automatic gears?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|