View Single Post
Old 09.13.2014, 08:29 PM   #6407
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm talking about the 2003 release actually. I don't think I really developed a serious interest in the band until I heard that record, which is a bit embarrassing.

But like I said about the Lips: I was listening to them for years before Hear it Is and Soft Bulletin started sounding like they were by same band. But once everything clicked, it was like I realized I realized there was something I was missing about them, and that I didn't just "like" them.. I fucking loved them.

I recently relocated S/t it while I was clearing out a storage unit, and when I started listening to it and I remembered how perfect that album sounded to me when I first bought it. Now I'm on kind of a Muses kick. But I'm sure s/t is not a very frequent choice for fave. album. But fuck it, it's a tremendous album. Puts Tktle TK to shame, and that's saying something.

That's cool. I'm late to the TM party as well, so any album that works for you works for me