View Single Post
Old 10.14.2008, 09:16 PM   #113
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
correct me if im wrong but i have a pretty diverse taste in music and agree with you on enough music that im pretty sure that you dont consider me consistently mediocre, and yet i really love feels. its just a really great album. i agree that HCTI is probably a bit better and more accomplished and sung tongs has a great atmosphere, but feels still has the songs that make me feel so happy and make me want to dance and put a smile on my face...
i dont know
to each their own i guess

I wasn't talking about you. Loving Feels is fine... it is their safest and blandest and most boring recording, but if you love it that's fine. I just think some people only chose it BECAUSE it is their safest, blandest, and most boring.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|