View Single Post
Old 01.29.2016, 11:09 PM   #204
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
That tweet war was funny, Wiz has been salty about Kanye for a while and used the new album title as an excuse to come at him. I'm sure Kanye doesn't give a damn about Max B and his album sounds nothing like him, Wiz knew it too. Kanye put him back in his place, that comment about his son was definitely too far though..

But it was still fucking hilarious. I laughed out loud despite myself. Way over the line, but it was perfect, especially juxtaposed with that "blessings, blessings! positve blessings!" bit. Kanye's a crazy motherfucker in many many ways, it's true. But I'm 100% in his corner. I got there because his music has hit me on a personal level almost without fail since I started listening to him.

Hell, Kanye's the reason I gave Wiz a chance. I thought I had him pegged, and discovered upon closer inspection that I was way off, and I'm more open to music in general -- of all genres, not just hip-hop-- as a direct result of the payoff I got from giving him more of a chance.

And yeah, it's obvious that Ye isn't referring to "wavey" (the sub-style of a sub-genre or whatever) by naming his album Waves. It seems as though the theme is actually based on, like, *waves* ... specifically light waves, but I would rule out water waves either.

Wiz be trollin' for beef.

Side note: Kim Kardashian > Amber Rose. In every conceivable way. And I'm not saying "kk" is my idea of a suitable mate, but damned if she isn't an all-around step up and forward from that gutter-mouthed skank.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|