View Single Post
Old 03.27.2011, 03:35 PM   #14372
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I thought Teenage Wasteland was brilliant, possibly even more entertaining than the original. The movie is absolutely bonkers from start to finish! The casting is outrageous, Herman's face alone has me in tears in nearly every scene. There are just so many classic lines, and every character is interesting. It has to be one of the funniest films I've ever seen. Plus the death scenes are ingenious, and so wild to watch! One of my favorite movies ever.

The SC rhat I've never been able to get into is part II, it just feels so lifeless to me when compared to the other 3.

yeah, i enjoy it, the characters are hilarious, 2 dumb punks, a mexican gangbanger and rap kid from detroit who brings a gun to camp, i love it when the rich girl tells him about how rap is just darkies who can't sing lol
and the creepy male owner of the camp is hilarious, the other aspects of the film aren't as great though

number 2 is the only one i haven't seen, i got the dvds in the cheap bin at walmart years ago and didn't find #2

since hausu was mentioned i download that a few weeks ago and am going to check it out soon

felikson; did you get that dreamaniac film online? have a link?
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|