Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 12:49 PM   #35
Shayna
little trouble girl

Shayna is a jewel in the roughShayna is a jewel in the roughShayna is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Welcome to our sonic family... But first, as part of your initiation, you have to answer the following:

Favorite SY album & why?
Favorite SY member & why?
Top 3 bands? (Other then SY)

Uh oh...the truth must come out. At least you have shifted the thread on-topic. Thank you for the welcome...and here we go......

Fav Album: Sister. It sounds like a demo as far as production, but it works because it makes you feel like...this is that band down the road that you hang out with in their garage. Plus the songs are amazing...that helps. (oh and KOTTON MUTHAFUCKING KROWN!!!)

Fav. Member: I like them all (yes Steve, you too!)...but if I must, okay.
I'll go with Kim. You'd expect some 6' 250lb butch by her voice (think Dirty era), then you see this little blonde thing walk on stage in a skirt and heels. She's not the most talented, and no, it's not because she is the girl...I like her style, I like her fuckitandyou attitude, and I agree with a lot of her "opinions". She is, to me, the true queen of indie rock. Or a close family friend at least. Plus she could kick Chuck Norris's punk-ass any day of the week. Or so I like to think.

The following information may NOT be used against me.
3 Bands (no order):
Wilco
Radiohead
Jeff Buckley

Shayna is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|