View Single Post
Old 04.23.2007, 10:48 AM   #7
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
His blog also said " Yes, On Nov 30th I interviewed Lee Ranaldo, together with my friend and colleague Niels Van Tomme. We went to visit Lee at his apartment and discussed his recent art works, his collaborative piece DRIFT with Leah Singer, and independent projects, writings and so on. Lee is inspired by Matisse, Robert Smithson, Kerouac, Goldberg, and has an interest in children toys, biking and tennis.
A 3 hour discussion on topics related to time, traveling, endurance, mythology, painting, archives and spam will soon result in an edited interview published in hART Magazine, and later as well in NY Arts Magazine."

Seems to me the published interview cannot reflect 3 hours of talk...there's more to this!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|