View Single Post
Old 09.14.2012, 05:57 PM   #1250
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertonic
I kinda got into EDM in my 20's... so I've probably made the STL trip for parties 30-40 times or more and KC 20-30. Now we go up for rock/noise shows. I used to do laser light shows in the region, so I'm no stranger to all the regional shows. Its a good home base to raise a kid or something, but the music scene actually located here is.. meh.. The electronic stuff here was good for a few years when two of my KC buddies moved here and had a house music night. But now days I have to consciously try not to let the locals taint or discolor my appreciation for good music.

".. a real nice place to raise your kids up .."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|