View Single Post
Old 09.14.2012, 05:30 PM   #1248
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertonic
Whaaaaaat? Thats crazy.

Yeah, y'all couldn't notice here, but I even have a bit of a strong drawl too!

Quote:
Yeah... been going to the Lou and KC for shows for years... The music scene around here is depressing. It drives me bat-crazy. SYG is my fam/scene... I just stay home and experiment LOL. Although I may pack my new analog noise synth and crash a house party. Its a two day house party with bands inside and outside... We'll see..

I'm sorry, I'm born and raised in los angeles, the absolute plethora of great live music is simply gluttonous. I must have seen 350-400 shows, and I've missed at least half of the ones I should have went too!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|