View Single Post
Old 04.23.2007, 04:27 PM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have always been wholeheartedly AGAINST this war.
To this day I sdespise the greedhead fucks that got us there on a personal vendetta by our braindead preznit.

BUT (and it is a very big BUT)

everything that has happened, the civil war, the complete lack of infrastructure, the corruption at all leves, the disbanding of the Iraqui police and army, ALL have been a result of OUR (the USA's) actions and decisions.

because of that, WE, the USA, are responsible for fixing this mess.
if we cannot we cannot, but to pull out and not try anything other than our "let's drive around and wait to be shot or exploded" policy is fucking STUPID .

as of last week the average Baghdad resident gets 4 hours of electricity a day, never knowing when. The average Iraqui gets 2 hours of electricity. there are minimal utility services, no garbage service, terrible sewage problems, no doctors, the hospitals and morgues are overflowing daily.

Each of these are a result of OUR policies and our actions and our inability to correct anything.