View Single Post
Old 07.03.2014, 09:54 AM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Funny you should mention this as my cousins husband loves this Louisiana strawberry beer and it's very tasty.

Don't recall seeing a blueberry brewed beer?
oh, amigo, you must seek this

it's not, you know, some suppa-supreme thing like a belgian lambic, so don't expect that or you'll be disappointed--it has a much lighter body, and simpler flavor, but damn, for an unpretentious summer beer you can get in a supermarket, pretty tasty and a nice suprise like smelling a nice stack of blueberry pancakes maybe a little fake but still good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
it is ONLY standalone. No co-op. Just you, a massive world, and endless possibilities.

It is a role playing game for sword and fantasy types, but so free form and open ended you feel like you are living in a movie or something.

aaaah! i should give it a try some day. i love to immerse myself in a good game and forget everything else every now and then.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|