Thread: Rather Ripped
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2008, 09:35 AM   #85
Protectmeyou
bad moon rising

Protectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's assesProtectmeyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
now, i love sonic youth, and ALMOST everything theyve ever done, but rather ripped is one of those albums that dont fall into that "almost". i think its boring. there are a few good moments, but shit, there are sometimes a few good moments on U2 records, so that isnt saying anything at all. i havent listened to it much since i dowloaded it before it came out. of course i bought it too, i think that cd has been in my stereo maybe 3 times. i only remember twice though, but ill give it the bennefit of the doubt and say three. < and that was the week it was released.

you've only listened to the cd 2 or 3 times? you haven't even given it a proper chance.
Protectmeyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|