View Single Post
Old 11.28.2018, 11:45 PM   #40741
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Not much, I'm just in the middle of the day of work experience. Only two hours, then another day, to go. Bored out of my mind, SYG is the only thing keeping me sane

That's good that you're out of it! Having nothing to do means you can spend a lot of time just to yourself, which can really suck. But it's a good thing in the end.

Enjoy your pancakes :P

Haha, oh man. Maybe give Reddit a shot or something. SYG is really slow-paced as far as internet communities go, as much as I appreciate it here. Me and work never agreed much tbh.

It's not that I don't have anything to do. I've been cleaning out my basement, and listening to shoegaze all day. Also have a ton of video games on deck to play on my PC. I just get awfully introspective, and then all of a sudden...

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|