View Single Post
Old 02.16.2016, 10:48 AM   #39960
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Took this video of the fireworks at the Lunar New Year festival at Hong Kong Mall in Houston TX yesterday. It was SO LOUD. https://youtu.be/8v9KD6nPzpQ

I was disappointed with myself I planned to go to the huge Lunar New Year festival here in LA suburb of Rosemead (there is a HUUUUGE Vietnamese and Chinese population there, they close of several main streets)..

I was also totally surprised, i was literally at my Vietnamese friend's house and his family always celebrated Lunar New Year and this year they didn't even mention it and we were all just sitting around drinking beer watching boring game on the tube!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|