Thread: some new ideas
View Single Post
Old 01.20.2011, 11:30 AM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I walked out on my psychologist this afternoon
After the initial pleasantries of the first appointment of the year she began this spiel that amounted to being at a loss, out of ideas, at an impass, etc
I have been going nowhere with all these places I have been getting sent to since 2007
When I got home I called CentreLink and asked to be similarly exited from all their programs and services, I guess I'll call DHS tomorrow too
And since I am an abject failure incapable of anything I guess my next move after that will be to die
Any advice on that?

personally, I recommend a good priest as a Father-Confessor, you get all the same perks and benefits of psychotherapy and having a good ear to listen to you, where as you also have the added bonus of Apostolic Absolution which no therapists can offer.. I was going no where in downward spiraling circles for years and years too until I discovered this miraculous gift. In fact, many Father-Confessors are professionally trained in therapy and psychology.. But like all therapy, it is a matter of trust and rapport. And a bit of exorcism doesn't hurt either

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|