View Single Post
Old 09.02.2019, 08:33 PM   #17
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Oldfield’s Tubular Bells influenced: Book Of Love

Tubular Bells/Pretty Boys And Pretty Girls was in heavy rotation in Houston night clubs and radio back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire

Day 2: Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
Listened to this one last night, didn't make a post about it until today. I was unfamiliar with Oldfield before this, although I did recognise the cover art from somewhere or other.
This one was a lot of fun, it was really playful and diverse, and whatever shifts there were were done well enough that it seemed natural (except for one, which I can't recall at this point). Should definitely investigate more of Oldfield's stuff.

---

I appreciate all your suggestions, I do - however, I've set myself a rule for no deluxe editions, reissues, live albums, etc. so I can't really use many of Tunic's.
And I already have a Melt-Banana album planned for day 25, and I looked for other options of theirs. :/
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|