View Single Post
Old 10.20.2020, 03:32 AM   #301
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
OK, so now I'm feeling the pressure to conform to peer-group norms by my fellow posters upon this MB.

Therefor, I must challenge you:

1) How can you still support Trump in the face of the recent harddrive revelations which PROVE that Veep Joe had no knowledge of his family's activities in the Ukraine?

2) How can you still support Trump in the face of the recent harddrive revelations which PROVE that Veep Joe raised a son, named Hunter, who was a proper spiritual monk ensconsed in his holy lifestyle entirely free of sex, drugs, and rock-'n'-roll?

Huh? How can ya?

HOW CAN YA????

Because the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affaires tells me so......all 87 pages : )

Regarding Veep Joe raising Hunter as a proper spiritual monk ensconsed in his holy lifestyle entirely free of sex, drugs, and rock-'n'-roll......the twitters and FB have gone above and beyond keeping from seeing those things ? ? ? ? ? ?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|