Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.12.2006, 07:39 AM   #116
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
I pretty agree with most of what have been allready said. Nobody mentioned Magik Markers yet. I think they were interesting and good (maybe because it was first time i saw them). Yeah, Iggy and the Stooges were fucking excelent - real rock&roll with real entertaiment. Couldn't believe how Iggy still rocks in his age. And he is sexy mother....Nurse with Wound were ok, Melvins were good, bit dissapointed by SYs friday set (i catched the end of the their saturday set and it sounded so much better+better vibe), but still great, Dead C were excelent, they just played bit late for me (my body was ready for the rest at that stage). Deerhof were sweet. New Blockaders...wow, real dark noise, that's how i would call it. Don't know what to think of it. Love it or hate it. Brutal noise set (Thurston seemed to enjoying it). Hair Police were allright, Mats Gustaffson + EYE were excelent, so rest of the second evening on the second stage, Corsano/Flaherty/C Spencer Yeh, Peter Brotzman/Han Bennik were mindblowing, also MV/EE + The Bummer Road after Corsano joined them in the middle of their set. I liked Dinosaur Jr. very much (first time seeing them), MCIAA were fantastic (pissed me off that White Out with Nels Cline played same time), Barkhaze - excelent (man first time seeing Thurston doing his non sy stuff live), Notekillers were good, so Alexander Tucker, Six Organs Of Admittance, No-Neck Blues Band, Sunburned Hand Of The Man. Gang of Four were excelent as well.

Great weekend. So strange...you walk in the bar, or be shoping or just hang around and you see SY members walking around. I have pics with all sy members. They're so nice, especially Steve is really nice person (i have pic with him taken by Mark Ibold, hehe). Man, Thurston's palm is huge (we shake a hands).

Lots of love to all boardies. You are very nice.
Sonicl ( what can i say. thanks man, great weekend)
Moshe (man, how you do all that! you lucky, lucky!)
Jon Boy (hey man! hows yr. new job?)
o o o (men, that's unbelieveable how you met us - world is small)
Bastian (hi Bastian!)
Toxic Johnny
Naomi
Jennthebenn
Pantophobia
Iain
Pokkeherrie (can't wait for yr. recordings, enjoy yr. next festival!)
Whorefrost
Nefeli
Tris1979 (same here, can't wait for yr. recordings, good job you do man! Enjoy Brussels and Paris man!)

*edit*
disappointed with sy merch table - very, very poor.

oh yes, steve sheley told me that they're going to tour europe much more next year, which is great.

more sonic gossip from moshe and sonicl.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|