View Single Post
Old 08.04.2014, 12:47 PM   #18061
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Every time I watch The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, I can't help but find myself completely captivated by the murder mystery which unfolds, despite knowing every twist and turn along the way. It's a film which has fluidity in its editing, smart framing, and a tense plot which refuses to let up. The film's haunting score compliments the atmosphere perfectly. There is a thick film of weird clinging to The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, and I love it. I can't believe this was Argento's first attempt at directing a feature length, he honestly could not have knocked the ball further out of the park.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|