View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 03:45 PM   #47
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
'StreamXsonik Subway' is one of those songs that is permanently linked to a memory for me, so much so that it's impossible to separate the two. And it's not a meaningful link, just one of those 'I happened to be listening to this song as I was performing this activity, and now the two are fused' scenarios.

In any case it's not a bad memory. It's just a random one. I was playing a lot of Mario 64 while listening to the album shortly after it came out. 'StreamXsonik Subway' just happened to come on while I was in the 'Lethal Lava Land' level where you're inside of the volcano making your way to the top, jumping from pole to pole way above the flaming base. It's those aerial pole jumps that are linked to the song the most, and vice versa.

brb starting a thread for this

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|